General Terms and Conditions
We are Farmers Choice Limited ("we" or "the Company") and we own and operate the website farmers-choice.com (the "Site"). Our website introduces organic vegetables and food and provides an online shopping model through the Internet, and provides a one-stop delivery service (the "Service").
Please read these terms carefully before using this website. By using this website or any part of it, you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions. We may update this posting from time to time to revise these terms and conditions.
1. You must register with us before using the service or making an order. By registering, you represent (and we are entitled to rely on) that you are 18 years of age or older and have the capacity to form a legally binding contract.
2. When registering, you must:
(i) provide accurate, complete and up-to-date registration information;
(ii) ensure that personal usernames and passwords are properly maintained;
(iii) authorize us to assume that only you or someone authorized by you can access this website using your username and password
3. If there is any change to your registered information, you must notify us immediately to ensure that we can contact you effectively.
4. If we have reasonable grounds to suspect that the information you have registered is false, inaccurate, not up-to-date or incomplete, we have the right to cancel your order or cancel your registration. In such event, you hereby agree not to bring any action and claim against us for any compensation.
1. When you place an order, the price of the product is based on the date of the order.
2. All product prices on this website are in Hong Kong dollars.
3. The system will send an email to your registered email address to confirm that we have received your order. The email does not constitute a delivery promise for the ordered product item.
4. We reserve the right to not accept or cancel an order for any reason at our sole discretion, including but not limited to:
(i) there is insufficient stock of the product you ordered;
(ii) failure to arrange delivery for your region; or 3. the price indicated for one or more of the products you ordered has been incorrect due to human or computer error or incorrect pricing information provided by the supplier.
1. The company accepts VISA, Mastercard, Apple Pay, Google Pay, PayPal, and all orders will be settled in Hong Kong dollars.
2. We use third party payment services for online transactions. When you place an order, you agree and accept that, subject to its terms and conditions, your credit card details will be collected, processed and retained by the payment service provider. You agree and accept that you are solely and solely responsible for any losses incurred or incurred by you in the conduct of credit card transactions and in no event shall we be liable for any such losses in whole or in part.
3. We do not collect or retain your credit card information. If you choose to store your credit card information for express checkout, you agree and accept that such information will be encrypted and retained by the third party payment service provider.
4. The company reserves the right to change the payment method for online shopping at any time without prior notice.
5. The products and prices displayed on this website are for reference only, and are subject to changes or changes during actual transactions.
1. Door-to-door delivery service: If the purchase amount is over HK$200, you can enjoy free delivery service in urban areas (Hong Kong Island, Kowloon). If the purchase amount is over HK$300, you can enjoy free delivery service along the MTR lines and the New Territories. If the purchase amount is less than HK$200, a HK$60 delivery service fee will be charged. Please note that each order is limited to a single delivery location. Shipping charges for remote areas (such as outlying islands, Tung Chung, Sai Kung or village houses, etc.) will be negotiated separately.
2. For the delivery address without lift service, the delivery service may need to be communicated and arranged separately.
3. The delivery service will be delayed when a gale signal is hoisted, a red or black rainstorm warning is in effect, or in weather conditions that we judge are unsafe for delivery. The company will contact you to change the delivery date.
4. If we fail to meet any stated dispatch or delivery date or time, we will notify you of the progress of your order. Under mutual agreement, the relevant order may be partially refunded or cancelled.
5. We will deliver the product you ordered through our staff or a third party to the delivery address you provide.
6. When the product you purchased has been delivered to you, you will become the owner of the product. Once the products have been delivered to you, you will hold the products at your own risk and we will not be responsible for their loss or damage. If you are unable to receive the merchandise for any reason, you agree and accept that we have the right to elect to charge you additional fees or to cancel your order without refund or compensation.
7. We reserve all rights to adjust the free shipping order amount at any time and from time to time.
Refunds and Returns
1. Please read the return or exchange policy specified for each product carefully before ordering.
2. If you find that the product is damaged after receiving the product (except for products with a short expiry date and special sale items with a special expiry date), quality problems, or omission or wrong delivery of the product, please contact us within 24 hours.
3. If it is confirmed that it is our fault, we can arrange return and replacement of the same product, and the replacement of the product is subject to stock availability.
5. Return or replacement of merchandise is at the sole discretion of the supplier. In no event will we accept responsibility for damages incurred by you for any reason.
1. By shopping through our website, you may be eligible for rebates (net payment per order) hereinafter referred to as "points (rewards)". Products with point (reward) rebate and the rebate rate will be clearly marked. Net payout is the amount after deducting, where applicable, points (rewards) and other benefits or discounts offered by Farmer’s Choice or suppliers.
2. Points (rewards) are applicable to any item ordered through our website.
3. Unless otherwise specified, points (rewards) are valid for one year.
4. Points (rewards) are non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
5. Points (rewards) are not applicable for payment of delivery charges.
6. When your user account is closed, the accumulated points (rewards) will be canceled.
7. Promotional codes, discount codes and coupons provided by us are only applicable to one-time purchases through our website and are subject to terms and conditions.
8. Promotional codes, discount codes and coupons are neither refundable nor redeemable for cash. Any remaining unused amount will be forfeited.
9. If your order is canceled or eligible for a refund for any reason, the promotional code, coupon code or coupon used on that order will be void without refund or compensation.
10. We reserve all rights to terminate or change the above offers at any time and from time to time without notice. In the event of any dispute, our decision will be final and conclusive.
In the event of any "force majeure" cause (including fire, casualty, accident, act of God, natural disaster, laws, orders, declarations, regulations, demands or regulations of the Government of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region or any of its agencies, strikes, labor disputes, Labor shortages or shortages of skilled workers, shortages or lack of supply of products or raw materials, delays in shipping, or any other reasons beyond farmers-choice.com's reasonable control (whether or not similar to the foregoing), which prevent us from fulfilling its obligations under this website liability, and we shall not be liable therefor to the extent of such obstruction.
1. The company, its employees, contractors and any third-party suppliers (hereinafter collectively referred to as "farmers-choice.com") make no representations or warranties for the following matters:
(i) farmers-choice.com or the integrity, quality, operation, use of all information stored or obtained by this server or any of its farmers-choice.com servers (hereinafter referred to as "relevant information") , accuracy or timeliness, or suitability or use for any purpose;
(ii) any product or service requested, offered or obtained through farmers-choice.com or in accordance with the Information;
(iii) browsing farmers-choice.com or the related information without interruption, or the information is correct, or the information does not contain any computer virus or is polluting or destructive;
2. You cannot rely on the relevant information. We shall not be liable to you for any indirect or direct damages, losses, costs or expenses suffered by you as a result of your reliance on or use of the materials or this website.
You undertake not to use this website for the following purposes:
1. Upload, post, email, provide or otherwise transmit a transmission that you do not have the right (whether in title, contract or custody) to transmit or that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, defamatory, harassing, deceptive, any content that is defamatory or otherwise objectionable;
2. Impersonate any person or organization by using any service to transmit false or falsified content;
3. Upload, post, email or otherwise send, provide or otherwise transmit any content that violates any proprietary rights or intellectual property rights (including, without limitation, patents, trademarks, trade secrets, copyrights of any party);
4. Upload, post, email, provide or otherwise transmit any unauthorized advertising, promotional material, "spam," "junk mail," "chain letters," "stack schemes," or Solicit business in other forms, except for promotional materials or advertisements expressly approved in writing by the Company;
5. Upload, post, e-mail or otherwise send content that contains software viruses or other computer codes, documents or programs that are sufficient to interfere with, damage or limit this website and/or computer software or hardware or related telecommunication facilities;
6. Interfere with or interrupt the service, server or network through which the service is provided, or fail to comply with the requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of such network;
7. Collect or store personally identifiable information of other users.
2. Understand that this website is not obliged to screen the content in advance, but this website has the right (but not the obligation) to refuse or delete any content that can be provided through the service at its sole discretion. Without prejudice to the above rights, this website has the right to delete content that it deems to violate the terms and conditions or that it deems to be otherwise inappropriate.
Certain links (including hyperlinks) on our website will take you away from our website. Links are provided for your convenience only and the inclusion of any link does not imply our endorsement or endorsement of the linked site, its operator or its content. We are not responsible for the content of any website other than our website.
The intellectual property rights to, and selection or arrangement of, all content, user content, designs, text, images and other materials on this website are owned, controlled or licensed by us. Any authorized use without prior written approval is strictly prohibited. All trademarks, product names and company names or logos on this website are the property of the company or their respective owners. We do not give approval for the use of any such trademarks, appearances, product names, company names, logos or designations which may constitute an infringement of the rights of the holder.
1. The company reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice. In case of any disputes, the company's decision is final.
2. If there is an English translation of these terms and conditions, if there is any discrepancy between the Chinese and English versions, the Chinese version shall prevail.
4. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to deny access to our website or any part thereof without notice, and to refuse to provide our services to any user who violates these terms and conditions.
5. You may not assign or otherwise deal with all or any part of your rights and obligations under these terms and conditions without our written consent.
6. These terms and conditions set forth the entire agreements and understandings of the parties and supersede all prior oral or written agreements, understandings or arrangements with respect to the subject matter of these terms and conditions. Neither party is entitled to rely on any agreement, understanding or arrangement not set forth in these terms and conditions.
7. These terms and conditions are governed by the laws in force in Hong Kong. You agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Hong Kong. If any part of this Agreement is legally unenforceable, that part will take effect to the fullest extent possible by law, and the other parts will remain in full force and effect.
8. You agree to defend on our behalf against any claims, actions or demands, including but not limited to reasonable legal and accounting fees, arising out of your use or alleged use of this website or the content of this website or your breach of this agreement. Indemnify and hold harmless us, our directors, officers and agents.
Last update date: June 2022